25 Apr Architect – System (IoT Products)
- Manage the software product cycle including requirement capturing, feature definition, platform architecture design, software development and integration, system regression test and validation, software release
- Lead the software system architecture design and development in end to end portfolio for IoT products, including device software, server software, mobile app
- Analyze system efficiency, stability and scalability based on platform capacity and available resources for best-in-class system design
- Drive software configuration management to ensure traceability
- Lead big data system development, including analytical model set up, validation and refinement
- Manage software BOM from vendors and open source, to ensure compliance with regulations
- Integrate best practiced security solutions
- Degree or above in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in software platform architecture design and software development
- Familiar with software development life cycle, design process (Waterfall & Agile) and test methodology
- Familiar with the IoT technologies and able to design end-to-end software architecture of IoT ecosystem
- Software development experience of RTOS, Embedded Linux, Linux, Windows, iOS and Android OS
- App development experience under Android and iOS a plus
- Familiar with the following areas and expertise in one of them:
- Data security over device level as well as network level, such as AES, 3DES, SSL, TLS, etc.
- M2M communication protocol, such as MQTT, AMQP, OneM2M, etc.
- Wireless communication protocol, such as WCDMA, LTE, WiFi, BLE, Zigbee, NFC, Thread, etc.
- Database management such as MySQL, NoSQL, etc.
- Programming skills in C/C++, Objective C, XML, HTML5, JSON, Java and Python
- Experience with software configuration management tools such as JIRA, BitBucket, Git, Jenkins
- Experience in setting up IoT server using services provided by Cloud service providers, e.g. Amazon, Google, Microsoft
- Self-initiative, can-do attitude, open mind to new ideas, strong analytical and process mindset
- Able to work individually as well as a good team player
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Chinese
Interested parties, please apply together with a detailed resume, stating current and expected salary, and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Attractive remuneration will be offered in commensurate with qualification and experience.
All personal information received will be treated in strict confidence for employment purpose only. Your application can be considered as unsuccessful if you have not been reached within 3 months. On the other hand, it may be transferred to other companies of our group for job openings. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed for a period not more than 12 months.