18 Dec Assistant Manager – Human Resources (PRC)
- Act as a Business Partner from the area of compensation and benefits management, talent acquisition, performance management, to retain and motivate the staff
- Advise on a wide range of compensation and benefits matters including manpower budgeting, remuneration package proposal, benefits plans and reward program
- Overview the recruitment and selection process and recruitment campaigns
- Lead the implementation of the Performance Management
- Review and renew the Human Resources policies to support the business needs
- Perform other ad hoc duties as assigned
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or other related disciplines
- 4 years’ HR generalist experience, with experience in handling the function of compensation and benefit (PRC) a Plus
- Positive mindset, multitasking, passion in manufacturing industry
- Tactful with excellent interpersonal skills and able to communicate effectively with all levels of employees
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
- Daily travel to PRC (Shenzhen) required
- More experience can be considered as Manager – Human Resources
Interested parties, please apply together with a detailed resume, stating current and expected salary, and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Attractive remuneration will be offered in commensurate with qualification and experience.
All personal information received will be treated in strict confidence for employment purpose only. Your application can be considered as unsuccessful if you have not been reached within 3 months. On the other hand, it may be transferred to other companies of our group for job openings. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed for a period not more than 12 months.