27 Apr Engineer – Electronics (Gateway)
Our R&D team in Hong Kong Headquarters has a technical position focusing on the latest IoT gateway electronic development by using different RF technologies, energy harvesting and HAN modules.
- Develop and modify circuitry for gateway/bridge projects
- Debug and fine tune the circuitry after PCB layout and assembly
- Assist to test EMI and EMC of the design at product level
- Work with Firmware Engineer to plot the Linux/Android system
- Degree or above in Electronics/Electrical Engineering
- Knowledge of digital and analogue circuit design with interest in Linux – based hardware development
- Experience in handling projects with Linux – based platform hardware design a plus
- Experience in handling projects of circuit design for IoT products preferred
- Good command of both oral and written English
- Mandarin or Cantonese language speaking a plus
Interested parties, please apply together with a detailed resume, stating current and expected salary, and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Attractive remuneration will be offered in commensurate with qualification and experience.
All personal information received will be treated in strict confidence for employment purpose only. Your application can be considered as unsuccessful if you have not been reached within 3 months. On the other hand, it may be transferred to other companies of our group for job openings. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed for a period not more than 12 months.