27 Apr Engineer – Electronics (IoT products)
Our R&D team in Hong Kong Headquarters is looking for qualified individuals with technical responsibility focusing on electronic development of the latest IoT products by using RF technologies, energy harvesting and HAN modules.
- Develop and modify circuitry of IoT products
- Debug and fine tune the circuitry after PCB layout and assembly
- Assist to test EMI and EMC of design at product level
- Work with Firmware Engineer to finalize the design for mass Production
- Degree or above in Electronics/Electrical Engineering or above
- Experience in handling circuit design for IoT projects
- Experience in handling projects of RF circuit design
- Good command of both oral and written English
- Mandarin or Cantonese language skills a plus
Interested parties, please apply together with a detailed resume, stating current and expected salary, and send it to email@example.com. Attractive remuneration will be offered in commensurate with qualification and experience.
All personal information received will be treated in strict confidence for employment purpose only. Your application can be considered as unsuccessful if you have not been reached within 3 months. On the other hand, it may be transferred to other companies of our group for job openings. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed for a period not more than 12 months.