27 Apr Engineer – Software (Gateway Firmware)
Our R&D team in Hong Kong Headquarters is looking for a qualified engineer focusing on the design of our new generation gateway (bridge) that supports our own cloud and working with HomeKit and Google Weave.
- Develop firmware in C/C++ code under Linux/Android platform
- Develop drivers and protocol handler for different type of RF modules
- Develop full stack support for HomeKit or Google Weave profile
- Degree or above in Electronics/Computer/Software Engineering or above
- Basic knowledge of C/C++ with experiences in handling standard RF protocols
- Knowledge in Linux system
- Knowledge in using standard RF protocols (ZigBee HA profile/ EnOcean/ Z-Wave)
- Good command of both oral and written English
- Mandarin or Cantonese language skills a plus
Interested parties, please apply together with a detailed resume, stating current and expected salary, and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Attractive remuneration will be offered in commensurate with qualification and experience.
All personal information received will be treated in strict confidence for employment purpose only. Your application can be considered as unsuccessful if you have not been reached within 3 months. On the other hand, it may be transferred to other companies of our group for job openings. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed for a period not more than 12 months.