18 Dec Manager – Electronics Engineering
- Lead a team of engineers in prototyping, debugging and executing engineering efforts from design to production;
- Work directly with Business and customers to define product design requirement;
- Manage product cost in design stage to ensure cost competitiveness;
- Select correct design concept and fundamental technology used for new products or improvement of existing ones;
- Prepare design review and lead the development of Design FMEA;
- Develop product design validation plans;
- Improve development quality systems and policies and ensure compliance with guidelines;
- Analyze schematics/new components and development tools and provide guidance and checklists;
- Determine and establish specifications through engineering calculations and layouts;
- Analyse the new technological trends and market situations.
- Masters Degree in Electronics Engineering
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in Electronics Product Design in electronics industry with at least 2 years’ supervisory/managing experience in leading a small team
- Direct design experience in IoT and HVA products preferred
- Rich experiences in developing open frame power supply / universal power adapter / Kilowatt grade PFC design
- Good knowledge in safety standards and SMPS topologies (Ex. isolated: flyback/ringing choke/converter ; non-isolated: buck, boost, buck-boost)
- Be familiar with design tools PADs and circuit simulation
- Strong capability in resolving issues and managing technical as well as project risks
- Capable of standardization in process and procedure
- Good leadership in building and developing teams, driving for results through others and self
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
Interested parties, please apply together with a detailed resume, stating current and expected salary, and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Attractive remuneration will be offered in commensurate with qualification and experience.
All personal information received will be treated in strict confidence for employment purpose only. Your application can be considered as unsuccessful if you have not been reached within 3 months. On the other hand, it may be transferred to other companies of our group for job openings. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed for a period not more than 12 months.