13/04/2021 Assistant Manager – Finance
- Prepare month-end closing, schedules and relevant analysis
- Responsible for daily entries of financial system
- Responsible for inter-company reconciliation
- Co-ordinate with PRC and Overseas subsidiaries for monthly reporting
- Assist preparation of annual, interim, quarterly reports
- Work closely with and advise other departments on finance-related matters, and to support the
- continuous improvement of workflow and procedures.
- Assist integrated system implementation
- Perform ad hoc assignments as required
- Liaise with internal auditors and external auditors
- Degree holder or above in related disciplines with professional qualifications
- At least 3 years’ experience in financial reporting, especially in listed companies.
- Previous audit experience will be an advantage
- Previous experience in manufacturing industry and ERP systems is preferred
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadline
- Excellent in communication and Good command in English and Mandarin
- Occasionally travel to Shenzhen, PRC
Interested parties, please apply together with a detailed resume, stating current and expected salary, and send it to us NOW. Attractive remuneration will be offered in commensurate with qualifications and experience.
All personal information received will be treated in strict confidence for employment purpose only. Your application can be considered as unsuccessful if you have not been reached within 3 months. On the other hand, it may be transferred to other companies of our group for other job openings. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed for a period not more than 12 months.