20/10/2018 General Manager – Manufacturing
- Secure the manufacturing operations in good profitability results by applying lean manufacturing, DFM/DFQ, continuous quality improvement activities, production system development, and talent development and retention program strategically and tactically
- Manage all functions of Shenzhen factory including Production, Quality, SMT, IE, ME, TE and collaborate with Business Unit, Planning, Manufacturing Solutions, IT, HR & other site factory heads to achieve and exceed business budget and KPIs
- Plan, direct and drive plant to ensure customer requirements are fully satisfied whilst operating within budgeted expenditure levels and KPIs
- Drive DFM/DFQ with customers in early product development stage to achieve cost efficient manufacturing results
- Be a challenger to drive out of box thinking and operational excellence
- Be a change agent to re-build quality culture and drive continuous improvement in daily operations
- Bachelor or Master in Engineering (mechanical, electrical, electronics and automation) or related subjects
- 5+ years of proven experience in a General Manager role of manufacturing located in China
- Proven track record in managing a factory with 1000+ employees, with full P&L responsibility
- 10+ years’ prior experience in the manufacturing of consumer electronics and EMS industry.
- Practical experience in leading manufacturing operations in China, preferably in a field related to consumer electronics goods produced in high volume
- Experience in serving top tier clientele, like Electrolux and Whirlpool
- Solid experience in DFM/DFQ and NPI process to achieve cost efficiency manufacturing model and fast ramp up
- Exceptional presentation skills, utilizing clear and concise visuals to articulate complex ideas in addition, concepts in an easy-to-understand manner
- Excellent communicator, with ability to motivate and lead teams.
- Very dynamic personality, with ability to work long hours, extended period of time, under high pressure
- Strong logical and analytical skills, ability to solve problems of all kinds, attention to details, personality that wants to get involved in all aspects of the business
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Fluency in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
Interested parties, please apply together with a detailed resume, stating current and expected salary and send it via APPLY NOW. Attractive remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
All personal information received will be treated in strict confidence for employment purpose only. Your application can be considered as unsuccessful if you have not been reached within 3 months. On the other hand, it may be transferred to other companies of our group for job openings. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed for a period not more than 12 months.