01/07/2019 Manager – Program Management
- Manage OEM/ODM outsourcing projects in Asia Pacific from material procurement to outsourcing production
- Facilitate different departments, including Procurement, Planning, Quality and Business, and outsourcing manufacturing partners for product transfer and pilot-run production
- Ensure project activities meeting compliance standards and task schedule
- Identify technical issues by demonstrating proven project management methodology
- Develop BOM for cost optimization
- Degree in Engineering discipline
- Minimum 5 years’ program management experience in managing OEM/ODM projects in EMS environment.
- Demonstrated success project management experience involving outsourcing projects
- Experienced in quality assurance an added advantage
- Assertive and persistence, multi-tasking and able to sustain pressure
- Good management skill but equally a good team player
- Collaborative, facilitating, and influential skills
- Highly independent with problem-solving skill
- Willing to have frequent travelling to PRC and overseas
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
Interested parties, please apply together with a detailed resume, stating current and expected salary, and send it to us NOW. Attractive remuneration will be offered in commensurate with qualifications and experience.
All personal information received will be treated in strict confidence for employment purpose only. Your application can be considered as unsuccessful if you have not been reached within 3 months. On the other hand, it may be transferred to other companies of our group for other job openings. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed for a period not more than 12 months.