06 Mar Manager – Program Management
- Manage OEM/ODM projects by facilitating different internal and external stakeholders from product development to pilot-run production;
- Ensure project activities meeting compliance standards and task schedule; and
- Identify technical issues by demonstrating proven project management methodology
- Degree in Engineering disciplines
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in managing OEM/ODM projects in EMS environment
- Multi-tasking and able to sustain pressure and cope with fast-paced environment
- Able to work independently but equally a good team player
- Well-organized and analytical with problem solving skill
- Strong communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
Interested parties, please apply together with a detailed resume, stating current and expected salary, and send it to email@example.com. Attractive remuneration will be offered in commensurate with qualification and experience.
All personal information received will be treated in strict confidence for employment purpose only. Your application can be considered as unsuccessful if you have not been reached within 3 months. On the other hand, it may be transferred to other companies of our group for job openings. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed for a period not more than 12 months.